September 20, 2013 at 2:18 pm

A&S Department Reps Needed for Graduate Student Senate

Graduate Student Senate (GSS) is seeking to fill departmental representative and commissioner posts.

“If you are interested in applying for these positions, please visit the GSS website at, or visit the GSS offices on the third floor of Baker Center for a paper application.  These positions are vital to the flow of information from the departments to GSS and need to be filled,” says Adam Phillips, the College of Arts & Sciences Graduate Student Senator.  “We still have many positions to be filled so please join us and help us to improve the quality of education for all of Ohio University’s graduate students.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *