April 17, 2017 at 1:17 pm

Transfer Tip | Requesting Official Transcripts From Other Colleges And Universities

By Kristi Conrad
Academic Advisor & Transfer Specialist

Kristi Conrad

Kristi Conrad

There are many students taking classes at other colleges and universities this summer semester. Upon returning to Ohio University, they will be looking at their DARS to be sure that their credits have been posted.

This will not occur automatically or instantly. Official transcripts must be requested from the other institution and need to be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions office in Chubb Hall.

Once there, they will be uploaded to files. After they have been put into the computer system, they are then sent on to the College of Arts & Sciences to be equated and posted to the DARS. This can take some time. Please be sure to request those official transcripts, and be patient as we match up transient equations and post as soon as we can.

Send official transcripts to:
Undergraduate Admissions
120 Chubb Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *