The Indo-American Friendship Day Dinner provides an evening of Indian cuisine & entertainment on Saturday, Oct. 19, at 5 p.m. in the Baker University Center Ballroom.
Proceeds go to support current Friends of India activities such as funding for Ohio University students to study and participate in service-learning projects in India. Proceeds also go to support the Rotary and Tropical Disease Institute projects such as the Ohio University Clean Water Project in Ecuador.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $10 for children under 10. A limited number of tickets available to Ohio University students for $20.
Reservations available for tables of 8 by contacting:
- Kapil Bajaj, 740-707-2894, email@example.com
- Raj Koshal, 740-592-3805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vipin Koshal, 740-856-2465, email@example.com
- Karen Vedder, 740-591-7015, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mario Grijalva, 740-593-3571, email@example.com
- Classics and World Religions Department, 210 Ellis Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tropical Disease Institute Office, 332 Irvine Hall
Make checks payable to: The Ohio University Foundation. Please enter “Friends of India” in the memo section.