September 7, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Transfer Tip | Receive Credit for Summer Courses

By Kristi Conrad
Academic Adviser and Transfer Specialist

Kristi Conrad

Kristi Conrad

Did you complete a course at another college or university over the summer? Taking transient courses is a great way to get ahead in your studies. Just make  sure that you request your transcripts are sent from the other institution to Ohio University upon the completion of the class. Transcripts can be sent to:

Undergraduate Admissions
Chubb Hall 120
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

Once transcripts are received, they will be evaluated and applied to your DARS. This can take a few weeks after receipt, so please be patient.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *